PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form – 2017/18 | Application & Screening Details
Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Cut-off mark is 150.
We wish to inform the general public
that the date for the Post UTME screening of 2017 National Diploma (ND) candidates has been fixed. It will commence on Monday 9th October, 2017 and end on Friday 13th October, 2017.
All aspiring ND candidates are
also to be informed of the following:
That the screening exercise is going to be on departmental basis and that the exercise will last for five days – Monday 9th
to Friday 13th October, 2017.
That candidates who are yet to take Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) as their first choice of institution should effect the change to avoid being disqualified
by JAMB as admission letters will be issued by JAMB.
That candidates have the choice of coming for
the screening any day within the period stated for the exercise.
That on arrival at the Petroleum Training Institute, candidates are advised to move straight to the department they applied to for further instructions.
That the screening exercise will take
the form of oral interview, evaluation of candidate’s O’level result and JAMB scores.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates, who took part in the 2017 Unified
- All candidate who scored 150 and above can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification
- The Screening will take place at various Department in PTI.
- On-line application will start from Tuesday, 17th
- Application website
closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8TH September
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit
Ensure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered.
Errors will not be entertained.
ii. Click on “Admission Menu” and Click
iii. Fill in the on-line “Sign on page”
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the
vi. After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on
viii. Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
ix. Screening form which will be presented at the screening Centre along with your RRR code print out.
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone and email address with which PTI will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to
For further enquiries on screening,